Santa Barbara Kids Arts, Crafts, and Science
Looking for someone to do kids activities at your next event? We are local artists, full of ideas that we can customize to your theme! Call us for prices, and we can work with you to make a fun, easy craft party! We set up, monitor the station, and clean up at the end, and your guests go home with creative party favors. We bring the supplies and the instruction, and you bring the creativity! Not just for kids – we can customize for your teen or adult party! Your art instructor can also come in costume!
Call us for a consultation, so we can put together a custom quote! We may need to order special supplies for your event, so call as early as possible.
Kids Arts, Crafts, and Science Activity Stations
- Crown Decorating Station: Glitter, stickers, ribbon, and more! Perfect for any princess or fairy party.
- Ribbon Wands: Pick out your perfect colors to make and decorate a beautiful wand. Ribbon wands are perfect for dancing!
- Custom Coloring Station: Everybody loves to color! But these coloring pages will be customized to YOUR party, to your theme, and incorporate birthday messages or similar for your event!
- Card Making Station: A huge hit for Valentine’s day or the Holidays! Make cards for all of your loved ones!
- Bead Jewelry Station: We can do anything from easy stretch bracelets with large beads for the littlest kids, to professional bead jewelry for the older ones!
- Silhouette Canvas: A canvas with a prepainted silhouette of your choice! You can do animals, words… easy to fill with colors or patterns!
- Rock Painting: You can choose to paint a picture or do some lettering on a small stone, and take it home as a special souvenir! I like to put them in flower pots.
- Hemp Bracelets or Lanyards: We can teach you all the different knots for hemp bracelets, and how to add beads and colors! Recommended for older kids.
- Glass Painting: For the older kids and adults! Paint jars for candle holders, or wine bottles as vases or decoration!
- Do-It-Yourself Henna Party: We bring henna, glitter, designs, and instruction! Draw your own designs, and learn to apply them! Better for teens/adults as henna lasts two weeks.
- New: SCIENCE! A make your own silly putty or glitter putty station!